The PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) is comprised of all the public circuit switched telephone networks. Initially the PSTN network had only analogue phone systems. Nowadays things are different since the PSTN is mostly digital. It also covers things like fixed telephones as well as mobile phones. That alone makes it incredibly powerful and interesting to use.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.