The PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) is comprised of all the public circuit switched telephone networks. Initially the PSTN network had only analogue phone systems. Nowadays things are different since the PSTN is mostly digital. It also covers things like fixed telephones as well as mobile phones. That alone makes it incredibly powerful and interesting to use.« Back to Glossary
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
- 6 Advantages of Virtual Phone System for Entrepreneurs
- Virtual Telehealth Solutions: Doctors Can Offer Treatments Without Compromising Social Distancing
- Best Business Phone Service Feature: Call Forwarding
- How to Effectively Transition Your Business Communication to Home?
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.