The PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) is comprised of all the public circuit switched telephone networks. Initially the PSTN network had only analogue phone systems. Nowadays things are different since the PSTN is mostly digital. It also covers things like fixed telephones as well as mobile phones. That alone makes it incredibly powerful and interesting to use.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.