The PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) is comprised of all the public circuit switched telephone networks. Initially the PSTN network had only analogue phone systems. Nowadays things are different since the PSTN is mostly digital. It also covers things like fixed telephones as well as mobile phones. That alone makes it incredibly powerful and interesting to use.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.