An application program interface using HTTP requests for the accessibility and utilization of data is called a REST API. The Rest API offers numerous benefits and along with HTTP requests can POST, PUT, Delete, and get data. These APIs can handle multiple types of calls and provide a great deal of flexibility, scalability, and robustness for communication.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.