SRV is a domain name variation enabling consumers to specify a hostname for the bandwidth for point inbound traffic rather than an IP address. The purpose is to facilitate the consumer with Complex routings such as load balancing traffic and primary, secondary failure.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.