SRV is a domain name variation enabling consumers to specify a hostname for the bandwidth for point inbound traffic rather than an IP address. The purpose is to facilitate the consumer with Complex routings such as load balancing traffic and primary, secondary failure.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.