SIP trunking is a proficient way of making voice calls over the internet. It is also referred to as a virtual version of an analog phone line. SIP trunking enables internet-based telephone vendors to offer telephone services along with unified communications to consumers with IP-PBX.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.