SIP trunking is a proficient way of making voice calls over the internet. It is also referred to as a virtual version of an analog phone line. SIP trunking enables internet-based telephone vendors to offer telephone services along with unified communications to consumers with IP-PBX.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.