Session initiation protocol is a type of signaling protocol designed for starting and maintaining real-time video and voice communication sessions. This protocol manages these sessions between at least two endpoints on an IP network. SIP is used with VoIP services.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.