Session initiation protocol is a type of signaling protocol designed for starting and maintaining real-time video and voice communication sessions. This protocol manages these sessions between at least two endpoints on an IP network. SIP is used with VoIP services.« Back to Glossary
- Is Someone Making Calls from Your Office Phone? 6 Signs Your VoIP System is Hacked
- How Using Dynamic Caller ID Can Help Your Business Reach More Customers?
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
- 6 Advantages of Virtual Phone System for Entrepreneurs
- Virtual Telehealth Solutions: Doctors Can Offer Treatments Without Compromising Social Distancing
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.