Session initiation protocol is a type of signaling protocol designed for starting and maintaining real-time video and voice communication sessions. This protocol manages these sessions between at least two endpoints on an IP network. SIP is used with VoIP services.« Back to Glossary
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
- Cebod Telecom vs Nextiva: What’s the best business phone system for 2020 and beyond
- Is Someone Making Calls from Your Office Phone? 6 Signs Your VoIP System is Hacked
- How Using Dynamic Caller ID Can Help Your Business Reach More Customers?
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.