An SMSC (or Short Message Service Centre) is a part of a wireless network that is responsible for handling SMS operations including SMS forwarding until the desired destination arrives. If the destination is unavailable at the moment SMSC stores the text and waits for the destination to be available. SMSC’s are connected to SMS gateways by wireless network operators.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.