An SMSC (or Short Message Service Centre) is a part of a wireless network that is responsible for handling SMS operations including SMS forwarding until the desired destination arrives. If the destination is unavailable at the moment SMSC stores the text and waits for the destination to be available. SMSC’s are connected to SMS gateways by wireless network operators.« Back to Glossary
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.