An SMSC (or Short Message Service Centre) is a part of a wireless network that is responsible for handling SMS operations including SMS forwarding until the desired destination arrives. If the destination is unavailable at the moment SMSC stores the text and waits for the destination to be available. SMSC’s are connected to SMS gateways by wireless network operators.« Back to Glossary
- White Label or Semi White Label VoIP Solution – Add More Value to Your Business
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.