Snowshoeing is a spamming strategy that involves the propagation of identical messages across various numbers. This strategy is used to avoid different measures and filters including per number rate limit and message volume limitations. This is not the right strategy to adopt as it may result in your message blocking. Snowshoeing increases the risk of CTIA guideline violation.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.