Snowshoeing is a spamming strategy that involves the propagation of identical messages across various numbers. This strategy is used to avoid different measures and filters including per number rate limit and message volume limitations. This is not the right strategy to adopt as it may result in your message blocking. Snowshoeing increases the risk of CTIA guideline violation.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.