Soft Switch or Software switch is computer software that connects telephone calls from one line to another. It controls and manages the calls across the telecommunication network. A soft switch works similarly to the computer OS and offers an open platform for developers to deploy specialized applications.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.