This is one of the most popular methods you can use in order to store a transmission or message for later. It’s not in real time, instead the content is stored and it will be sent when the recipient comes back. It can be used for buffering packages.« Back to Glossary
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
- 6 Advantages of Virtual Phone System for Entrepreneurs
- Virtual Telehealth Solutions: Doctors Can Offer Treatments Without Compromising Social Distancing
- Best Business Phone Service Feature: Call Forwarding
- How to Effectively Transition Your Business Communication to Home?
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.