TCPA, short for telephone Consumer Protection Act 1991, was passed into law by Congress to stop or prevent unwanted telemarketing calls to end uses. TCPA was overseen by United States federal law that governs and restricts telemarketing calls and SMS solicitations.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.