TCPA, short for telephone Consumer Protection Act 1991, was passed into law by Congress to stop or prevent unwanted telemarketing calls to end uses. TCPA was overseen by United States federal law that governs and restricts telemarketing calls and SMS solicitations.« Back to Glossary
- White Label or Semi White Label VoIP Solution – Add More Value to Your Business
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.