Time Division Multiplexing is the most common way of accessing PSTN connectivity over a single transmission with physical circuits. For transmission, signals are divided and allocated to fixed time slots. These distributed signals are regrouped to form one complete signal upon their arrival.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.