Time Division Multiplexing is the most common way of accessing PSTN connectivity over a single transmission with physical circuits. For transmission, signals are divided and allocated to fixed time slots. These distributed signals are regrouped to form one complete signal upon their arrival.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.