Time Division Multiplexing is the most common way of accessing PSTN connectivity over a single transmission with physical circuits. For transmission, signals are divided and allocated to fixed time slots. These distributed signals are regrouped to form one complete signal upon their arrival.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.