Telephone Number (TN) and DID (Direct Inward Dialing) both are often considered as identical terms. It is a service offered by Local Exchange Career (LEC) that allows the phone call to reach its end location (Direct line) bypassing the menu or phone tree.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.