Telephone Number (TN) and DID (Direct Inward Dialing) both are often considered as identical terms. It is a service offered by Local Exchange Career (LEC) that allows the phone call to reach its end location (Direct line) bypassing the menu or phone tree.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.