Yes. You can use your existing analog telephones by connecting the Cisco SPA-122 ATA. The ATA can be bought through us. Connect your analog phones to ATA and the Cisco ATA to the router.
Business Phone Service
- Difference Between Toll Free and Local Phone Numbers? What is Best for Your Business in USA
- 5 Reasons Why Hosted VoIP Will Improve Your Productivity
- A New Force in the California VoIP Market Emerges with Yealink Partnership
- Difference between VOIP and Regular Phone System
- Compare the Top VoIP Conference Phones for 2019