List Price:- $85
The GXP1782 is Grandstream’s latest offering in the mid-range IP phone market. The device is designed for people who want an enterprise-level phone without dipping all the way into the touchscreen market and beyond.The mid-level phone market is already saturated, so what exactly does the Grandstream GXP1782 bring to the table? Thanks to Grandstream’s beta testing program, we were able to receive a copy of this phone before the official release and take it for a test drive to find out.
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
- HD wideband audio, full duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-Way audio Conferencing for easy conference calls
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only