Shortcodes to use with your VoIP Phone
With Cebod Telecom’s business phone system you can now access various system features by dialing Short Codes.
The table below lists the default Short codes for you to use.
|Incoming calls in a queue to be responded by the next available agent.
- *51 – Join Call Queue
Dial * 51
Enter Queue #of the queue to join on the prompt
- *52 – Leave Call Queue
Dial * 52
Enter Queue # on the prompt
- *53 – Pickup Call Waiting in a Queue
|Call Forward allows you to forward your calls on any number.
- *72 – Call Forward from Extension
- *73 – Cancel Call Forward
- *74 – Call Forward on no answer
- *75 – Cancel Call Forward on No Answer
- *76 – Call Forward from Any Station
- *77 – Cancel Call Forward for other extensions
|Call Blocking allows an user to restrict calls from a particular number or extension.
- *60 – Delete Blocked Number
- *61 – Add Number to Block
- *62 – Check if the Number is Blocked
|Ring Groups are the groups within your company created based on department, expertise or location.
- *80 – Remove from the a Group
- *81 – Add to Group
|Intercom allows to dial an extension within the company without leaving the company network.
- *84 – Intercom Between two phones
|Voicemail box stores all the voice messages that were left while the user was unable to take the call.
- Dial your own extension
- *98 – Check Voicemail from Any phone
Dial * 98
Enter extension # on the prompt
||In Call Features:
- *85XX – Pickup parked call
Dial * 85 followed by XX where XX is number between 01 to 99 based on the number announced while parking
|Features available to user while the call is active (user is on phone)
- *1 – Blind Transfer
- *2 – Start Recording
- *3 – Forward
- *4 – Attended transfer to internal number
- *9 – Call Park