E911 is the system used in North America to automatically dispense the location of the caller to emergency services departments. Similar services exist throughout Europe, although it’s known as E112. This system is designed to make emergency calls more efficient and to better help out those caught in an emergency situation.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.