E911 is the system used in North America to automatically dispense the location of the caller to emergency services departments. Similar services exist throughout Europe, although it’s known as E112. This system is designed to make emergency calls more efficient and to better help out those caught in an emergency situation.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.