Stress-free VOIP Phone Service
Best Customer Service. High Call Quality. Unique Pricing.
Have Your Business Up and Running in 5 Minutes
- Pre-configured Cloud based business VOIP Phone
- Plug and Play Hosted Cloud based business PBX Phone Systems
- Maintained and Managed by Cebod Telecom technical team
- No Business Phone System Cost
- Unlimited User Extensions
- Free Number Porting
- All-Inclusive Premium Features
Learn More About Cebod Telecom Business VOIP Phone Service. Download PDF
Keep your Existing Number, Instant Activation, Get Pre-configured Phones
Free One Month Trial with Money Back Guarantee.
Why Choose Cebod Telecom VOIP Phone Service for Business?
Pay only for number of phone lines required, not for every user in the company. Add more phone lines as your business grows. No Hidden Cost and No Gimmicks. Save 80% on monthly phone bills.
We offer 1 month free trial with money back guarantee.
Choose a local phone numbers or a toll free number and use it to explore the possibilities for business growth. If for any reason we don’t match your needs , then cancel within 30 days, money is refunded and no questions asked.
40+ All-Inclusive features including Fax, Auto Attendant, Voicemail to Email, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Call Block, Time Based Routing, Audio Conference, Sequential Calls, IVR, Inbound Call Tracking, Browse the World wide Web, Make Emergency Calls (911) and Many More.
Our VOIP phones are pre-configured and don’t require any installation of hardware, equipment or software. Your cloud phone solution doesn’t require costly and complicated technical specialists. Phones are only required to be connected to the Wifi. Once you sign up at the web portal, then you are ready to start using the best cloud based phone service.
- Highly adaptable and customizable
- Hosted PBX best cloud based phone service
- Compare your savings against on-premise PBX
- Toll free and local phone numbers
- Unlimited Nationwide Calling
- Free Number Porting
- Call Routing
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Internet Fax, Traditional fax or Combo
- Multi-point mobile and desktop online meetings
- One cloud based office phone system for Multi-site Business
- Easy Integration– Our system integrates easily with your PBX system
- Toll Free Numbers– Unlimited local and nationwide calls at low per minute cost
- Unified communications
- SIP trunks can be purchased in increments as low as one channel, or one simultaneous call
- Codec Support– High call quality by supporting G.711, G.729, ITU T.38, u-Law, a-Law Codecs for your SIP Trunking
Business Phone Plans and Pricing
We offer best quality business phone plans and pricing to meet every business requirement.
Call us today at 1-800-839-3817 for a free quote.
If I Make the Switch to VoIP, Do I Have to Get New Numbers?
Thankfully, we port in your phone numbers for free. It basically means you can keep your old number. We also provide one new phone per phone line. The most crucial piece of advice, though, is to ensure that you have a reliable high-speed connection. Without this you won’t reap the benefits of VoIP.
What Do You Get with a Business VoIP Phone Service Plan?
A classic PSTN will offer fewer features than the average business VoIP phone system package. With Cebod Telecom, you’ll get to a variety of all-inclusive features such as Auto attendant, Ring Groups, Music on hold, Electronic Fax and many more.
What is PBX ?
PBX stands for Private Branch Exchange. PBX offers a phone exchange system that routes inbound and outbound calls. It’s all designed for businesses to better route calls through their company. For example, a PBX system can be used to route calls through specific departments and offices. You’ll find all PBX features within most basic Cebod Telecom business phone service plan.
Business VoIP Phone Service – What is It?
It’s another name for Business Voice over Internet Protocol phone service. In short, it’s a phone system that’s designed to meet the unique needs of businesses. By using a high-speed Internet connection, businesses can make and receive phone calls in crystal clear quality. By using VoIP, businesses can use a PBX phone system, along with intricate call management and advanced all-inclusive features. Cebod Telecom, as a VoIP provider allows flexibility and mobility that you won’t find with a classic phone line provider.