Put incoming call on hold in the cloud so that anyone in your company can take the call.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Call Park Works?
Call Park allows you to avoid such circumstances by parking their call in the cloud from VOIP Phone, Mobile phone or soft phone.
- Press *9 on the keypad or “call park” soft key on your phone.
- The call get assigned an extension where the call parked and it is announce to the user 85xx(where xx is any number between 01-99)
- The parked call can be picked from any phone by pressing * followed by the extension eg. *8501
What are the benefits of Call Park?
- Multiple Calls Parked at One Time- With Cebod Telecom’s call park feature, you can park up to 99 calls at one time, regardless of whether they are inbound or outbound calls.
- Automatic Ring Back- Call Park feature includes automatic ring back. If a phone call goes unanswered after five minutes, the call is rerouted back to you to ensure that the customer is properly attended to.
- Remote Access- You can even park calls while you’re out of the office using a few simple commands from your smart phone. Call Park is supported remotely through your system’s routing guidelines; thus you’ll never need to worry about an important phone call while you travel.
- Increased Security for High Priority Calls- Call Park even lets you park high priority calls in locations that demand greater security. Such calls are only visible to users authorized in the same group where the call must be handled.
How much does Call Park Feature Cost?
- Retrieve any phone call from any phone in your office
- Reduce hold time
- Never let a call go unanswered
- Customer calls are always answered in a timely manner
We’re Here To Help 24 / 7
Get A Free Quote
One stop shop for all communication need. Take your business to the next level with Cebod Telecom business phone system.