Stay connected with us :-
Call load sharing made easy by creating groups. Ring Groups are a way to create groups for an office phone system based on the department, expertise or the location.
Benefits of Ring Groups
- Auto attendant receives all calls and prompts the caller to select options such as, “Press 1 for sales,” etc. and then rings into the group created for that specific department, location or any other criterion
- Ring Groups are very easy to create and manage
- It work’s best with large call volumes.
- This is a great way to ensure that the calls are distributed to everyone in a group evenly
Create Ring Groups- Handle Calls Better
How the Call is routed within your Ring Group ?
Once the call is made to the assigned ring group, you can choose to have the calls handled in the following ways.
- Sequential: All the incoming calls are processed in a sequential order as received or assigned by you in your Cebod Telecom online web account.
- Simultaneous: All the incoming calls can be processed simultaneously.
- Random: The calls can be handled randomly also. This means rotating the calls at random and allowing the system to decide which extension receives the call.