Call load sharing made easy by creating groups. Create groups for an office phone system based on the department, or the location.
Benefits of Ring Groups
- Auto attendant receives all calls and prompts the caller to select options such as, “Press 1 for sales,” etc. and then rings into the group created for that specific department, location or any other criterion
- Ring Groups are very easy to create and manage
- It work’s best with large call volumes.
- This is a great way to ensure that the calls are distributed to everyone in a group evenly
How the Call is routed within your Ring Group ?
Once the call is made to the assigned ring group, you can choose to have the calls handled in the following ways.
Sequential: All the incoming calls are processed in a sequential order as received or assigned by you in your Cebod Telecom online web account.
Simultaneous: All the incoming calls can be processed simultaneously.
Random: The calls can be handled randomly also. This means rotating the calls at random and allowing the system to decide which extension receives the call.
What is Sequential Call ?
- Set the sequence for calls based on location, department or expertise.
- Ring phones in different locations (office phone first, cell phone second, home phone third)
- Route phone calls to specific person ( Ring John first, James second , Joe third etc.)
You May Also Like
If you are here, chances are you’re an active VoIP user who is having some problems while making...
Both Cebod Telecom and RingCentral are top-rated business VoIP service providers for global...
The real estate industry relies heavily on communication over the phone, so having the best phone...
We’re Here To Help 24 / 7
Get A Free Quote
One stop shop for all communication need. Take your business to the next level with Cebod Telecom business phone system.