- Ideal for restaurants, retail stores, and dental office or any small to mid size business.
- Pick up and answer any incoming call on any phone in the location.
- Put the incoming call on hold, pick it up from any another phone in the location without transferring the call.
- Decrease or eliminate the number of missed calls from your customers
- Keep the same caller Id and phone number for all inbound and out bound calls
- Get as many share lines needed for your business.
You May Also Like
If you are here, chances are you’re an active VoIP user who is having some problems while making...
Both Cebod Telecom and RingCentral are top-rated business VoIP service providers for global...
The real estate industry relies heavily on communication over the phone, so having the best phone...
Frequently Asked Questions
Tired of paying per phone line? Does your business need unified communications but can’t find the right answer?Our low cost phone service for with all basic and advanced features is the answer.
How many phones can I assign to a Shared Lines group?
How many shared lines groups can I create?
What desk phone models support Shared Lines feature?
Do all the phones have to be in the same location?
How many Shared Line groups can I set up for my business?
Cebod Team will be happy to provide you with information about Shared Lines plans, extensions and boxes per line. With only knowing your staff number and the calling varieties, we will be able to provide plans and pricing to meet your needs.
Contact us for more and save – with Shared Lines!
We’re Here To Help 24 / 7
Get A Free Quote
One stop shop for all communication need. Take your business to the next level with Cebod Telecom business phone system.