The best phone feature to keep in touch with customers at all times. No important message is ever missed, whether you are busy on another line, or out office, or in between offices. Get a complete customizable voicemail menu for each phone extension in your company.
- Customize your voicemail by recording a personal greeting
- Clients will automatically be prompted to leave a message when not answered
- Recorded messages can be sent to you via email
- Respond to the voicemails with one touch click
- Voicemails do not have any limitations on recording length.
How to set up voicemail for VOIP phone service?
1. Dial *98 from any extension in the office followed by your extension number when prompted or just enter your extension number from your phone. Enter voicemail password. Press 5 to access Advanced Options.
• Press 1 to Record Greeting (Option to record and save 9 different greetings) • Press 2 Choose Greeting to be Played (1-9) • Press 3 Record First and Last name • Press 6 Change Password • Press 0 Main Menu
How do I check voicemail at work from other than my office VOIP phone?
Dial *98 from any extension in your office and enter your mailbox number and voicemail password.
How do I check voicemail from my office VOIP phone?
Press the voicemail button on your telephone or dial your extension and enter your voicemail password.
How do I check voicemail from my home phone or mobile phone?
Call your extension from any phone. When your voicemail picks up, Press “*”. The system will ask for your extension number and then voicemail password.