In some situations, a user records a call or a voice of another person who is on call for particular purposes. This technique of recording someone’s voice on call is called the call recording technique. It is also commonly known as phone recording. The voice recording is saved in the user’s media folder to utilize in the nearest future.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.