In some situations, a user records a call or a voice of another person who is on call for particular purposes. This technique of recording someone’s voice on call is called the call recording technique. It is also commonly known as phone recording. The voice recording is saved in the user’s media folder to utilize in the nearest future.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.