In some situations, a user records a call or a voice of another person who is on call for particular purposes. This technique of recording someone’s voice on call is called the call recording technique. It is also commonly known as phone recording. The voice recording is saved in the user’s media folder to utilize in the nearest future.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.