Call routing is a call management feature for business phone systems where incoming calls are placed in a queue and then routed to a particular person or group of people based on pre-built rules and criteria. The call routing system is used in most of the business. The incoming call is forwarded to the relevant person. It occurs before the person picks up the call.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.