Call routing is a call management feature for business phone systems where incoming calls are placed in a queue and then routed to a particular person or group of people based on pre-built rules and criteria. The call routing system is used in most of the business. The incoming call is forwarded to the relevant person. It occurs before the person picks up the call.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.