Call routing is a call management feature for business phone systems where incoming calls are placed in a queue and then routed to a particular person or group of people based on pre-built rules and criteria. The call routing system is used in most of the business. The incoming call is forwarded to the relevant person. It occurs before the person picks up the call.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.