Call screening is a term used for scanning the call and deciding whether to pick it up or not. In call screening, the person checks the details and evaluates the information about the call. There are many ways of call screening. Voicemail is a common example.« Back to Glossary
- White Label or Semi White Label VoIP Solution – Add More Value to Your Business
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.