Click to call is a feature available with web-based telephone services. A caller just has to click an object on the screen in order to request to make a call. This service often comes as standard with VoIP services and makes communication faster and more efficient. May also be known as click to talk.« Back to Glossary
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
- Cebod Telecom vs Nextiva: What’s the best business phone system for 2020 and beyond
- Is Someone Making Calls from Your Office Phone? 6 Signs Your VoIP System is Hacked
- How Using Dynamic Caller ID Can Help Your Business Reach More Customers?
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.