Healthcare Office Phone Service
Smart Solution for Communication Needs
Deliver a high level of customer experience by moving to Cebod Telecom advanced medical office phone service without spending a fortune.
Practice Management Software
Why Choose VOIP Phone Service?
- Reliable, flexible, scalable and affordable Office Phone Services
- No expensive Phone system to purchase
- Get the feel of a larger medical practice
- Phones can ring simultaneously at office and residence landline or cell phone.
- 50 Plus Features
- Free Phones
- IOS, Android, Desktop Apps
- Integrates with practice management software
Keep your Existing Phone Number, Get Instant Activation, Get Pre- Configured Phones
- Cut monthly telecom expenses by up to 60-70%
- Easily manage multiple medical offices under one account and one invoice
- Unlimited Extensions – No per user charge
- All-inclusive Advanced Features at a flat rate
- Free pre-configured Voip phone with every phone line.
- Unique pay line, not per user pricing model which saves you big bucks
- VOIP Phone System is skillfully managed updated, and operated by a team of Cebod Telecom IT experts.
- Adding new staff members to your VOIP Phone System can be done quickly, and effectively with minimal effort!
- There is no costly hardware to buy with a VOIP Phone Systems
Importance of VoIP in Healthcare Organizations: The Future of Urgent Care
Commonly Asked Questions
How much does the phone system for medical office cost?
How do handle calls after office hours?
- Find Me/Follow Me: Utilize this feature to redirect all incoming calls to the medical office (after hours) to one or more preferred number/s or whenever you are away from your work extension.
- Business Hours: Create different IVR menus and call forwarding settings for when the medical office is closed. An easy to use feature especially for medical practices with varying office hours and with Saturday or Sunday closures.
With new clinics in the area, is your medical practice able to stand out?
The receptionist is over burdened with constant incoming calls! What should we do?
- Roll over Call: When a callers dials your medical office phone number, if the line is busy, then the call is automatically transferred (rollover) to the next line and hence forth. Similar to traditional multiline phone system.
- Auto Attendant: This feature offers your prospective patients the freedom to decide whether they want their basic questions to be answered or if they need to speak to someone immediately. Auto Attendant is capable of directing the callers to recorded answers for the simplest of questions.
Get A Free Quote
One stop shop for all communication need. Take your business to the next level with Cebod Telecom business phone system.