The GXP1610 Basic IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 1 line, 2 call appearances and a 132×48 LCD screen, the GXP1610 is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 mbps ports (with PoE on the GXP1615) for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1610 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1610/1615 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Single line VoIP Phone, 132×48 pixel LCD display, 3-way conferencing, Offer 10/100 Mbps ports and multi-language support.
- 2 line keys, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications
- Up to 500 contacts. Call history up to 200 records, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation