Smart VOIP Phone System for Dental OfficeLeverage Your Office with Cebod Telecom’s VOIP Phone Service
Stress Free Phone Service
$25/month phone line with unlimited user extensions and free VOIP phone
Cebod Telecom’s Multi-Line Phone System comes with all Advanced features at no extra cost
Easy tracking of incoming calls helps to follow-up with patients who don’t leave messages.
You focus on your Dental Practice
We manage VOIP Phone System for your office.
- Free Phones
- Best plans and pricing
- Reliable, and Scalable Phone Service
- All-inclusive 40 + Plus Features
- Keep phone lines open all the times for the patient calls
- 24/7 Support
Pay $100/m for 4 lines phone service with all-inclusive features and unlimited user extensions.
- Phone system is managed 24/7 by Cebod Telecom team.
- Simple Web Portal- Add users extensions, new phone lines and set up phone settings.
- Free automatic system upgrades.
Easy on Pocket
- Cut monthly telecom expenses by up to 60%.
- Unlimited US & Canada calling.
- Easily manage multiple medical offices under one account and one invoice.
- Unlimited Extensions / No per user charge.
Easy Call Management
- Phone system integrates with CRM so that when patients call your office, their history, appointments, notes, and billing data appear on the assistant’s screen.
- Receptionist can easily forward, route or transfer phone calls even between multiple offices.
- Time based routing can be used to transfer calls to a specific medical office or a phone number at a predetermined time.
- HD Voice Quality and Music on Hold.
Keep your Existing Phone Number, Instant Activation, Get Pre-Configured Phones
Call us today for a free demo – No Strings Attached
Dental Office VOIP Phone System Faqs
What is time based routing?
Business Hours/ After Hours –This feature allows the dental assistant to route incomings calls based on the time/day of the week. For example, during business hours calls are routed to the dental office, and after hours to voicemail, cell phone or home number. Similarly, calls will be directed to dental office A on Monday /Wednesday and to dental office B on Thursday/Friday.
How is VoIP voice quality as compared to traditional telephone?
Cebod Telecom VOIP phone service voice quality is crystal clear. In most cases, quality depends upon the VOIP service and bandwidth of Internet connection.
Can I keep same dental office phone number and use VoIP?
Yes, you can keep the same phone numbers and use VOIP phone service. Once the phone number is ported in, then you can call/receive phone calls and fax using VOIP.
How much does VOIP phone service for dental office cost?
The cost of VOIP phone system for dental office is related to number of phone lines purchased. We charge for every phone line purchased, irrespective of the number of users on each line. This sets us apart from our competitors who charge extra for every user or extension. Check plans and pricing for more information.
What is hunt groups?
This function allows you to hunt for a specific doctor or next available staff personal by routing incoming calls. For example, when a patient calls your dental office, if the phone line is busy, then the call is automatically transferred (rollover) to the next staff member. There are several other VOIP features which makes your dental office work seamlessly without paying any extra dime.