Efficiently answer all incoming phone calls. Never miss a call
With Call Queue, Make Your Business
Lean, Professional and Efficient.
Call Queue empowers a business to put the incoming calls in a queue to be responded by the next available agent. More calls are attended leaving fewer voice mails from missed calls. You can set up call queues by logging into portal.cebodtelecom.com This feature comes in with your business phone system package for free.
Benefits of Call Queue Feature
- Create your own queue by deciding which of the extensions should have a queue
- Set call queue maximum hold time
- Announce caller position in the queue
- Distribute the incoming call traffic and efficiently manage the workload in your company while attending all your clients in the order received
Use Waiting Period Efficiently
While waiting for an agent to answer the call,
- Educate the caller with new promotions
- Share number of position in the queue
- Make pre-call announcement
- Entertain callers with a variety of music on hold or messages.
Call Queue Startegies
Using IVR along with call queue feature can encourage customers to get response in the shortest time possible.
- Round robin routing – Distribute the incoming calls evenly to all agents in a specific department or office, or have certain members receive more calls than others. This is commonly used in call enters.
- Ring all – Use this strategy to reach the first available agent in the queue. Phones ring for all the agents at the same time, and the first one to answer gets the call.
- Last used – Sales and customer support use the approach of connecting the caller with the agent who has been waiting the longest between calls.
We’re Here To Help 24 / 7
Get A Free Quote
One stop shop for all communication need. Take your business to the next level with Cebod Telecom business phone system.