Remote – Fulltime Position
Cebod Technologies is seeking a Technical Project Manager who has knowledge and experience of managing multiple projects in reference to the web and mobile application development. You will be joining a team of engineers and developer who designed a Communication Platform that thousands of people use every day.
- Provides input to the development of product strategy and research and development of new and emerging products.
- Establishes production and quality control standards.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Management Tools.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science related field.
- Engineering / developer background a plus.
- Experience: 2+ years of related experience and/or training.
Working Hours and Location:
Preferred location will be Noida, India, Since the position requires working with teams in different time zones, work from home is also an option. Flexible hours, usually 9 AM to 6 PM, expect to get on calls in Morning and Evening (Average one hour pay day) US Pacific hours.
Tustin,CA – Fulltime Position
Cebod Technologies is seeking full-time, sales representative. Cebod Technologies provide Nation wide telecom services (SIP Trunking, Hosted PBX, Business Phone service) to small to mid size businesses.
- Looking for energetic person that will be responsible for managing high volume of outbound calls.
- Follow up with warm leads and convert them into sales. Earn big commission on every closed deal
- Create personalized messages, follow up with clients, conduct demos of phone system when required.
- Required to represent company at several conferences and seminars within OC and LA County- Use company car or get reimbursement for gas.
- Lead generation through cold calling, & emails along with follow up on warm leads.
- Be responsible for identifying customer problems, gather requirement and suggesting solutions/products, building relationships over the phone
- Bilingual Preferred but not required – English and Spanish
Serious job seekers please apply with resume and dates/times for in-person interview.
- Successful candidate must
- Understand how VoIP works.
- ·Need to have 1-2 years sales experience.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good people skills.
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Ability to build a client base and develop relationships
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
2472 Chambers Road
Tustin, CA 92780