A set of commands that enable the applications to send multimedia messages through an MMS gateway is known as MMS or Multimedia Messaging Service. An MMS Gateway API is used to add the local mass multimedia messaging proficiency to the existing software and applications.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.